Are you a Direct Hire – Mortgage Loan Processor who has lending or mortgage experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will be responsible for the daily processing and coordination of mortgage loan files submitted from the Loan Officers.
- Review and process mortgage loan files including ordering appraisals, flood and title work
- Monitor the progress of assigned files to ensure that commitment and lock expiration dates are met
- Submit new files to Underwriting for approval
- Upon loan approval, collect items for conditional approval, receive and review documents returned from third party vendors or members
- Ensure documents are updated to send to Underwriting for final approval
- Review tax transcripts, order home owner’s insurance and other documentation in preparation for delivery to the Closing department
- Maintain communication with all parties throughout the loan process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Lending or mortgage experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field is a plus
- Computer literate with the ability to work with industry specific software
- Excellent follow up skills
- Detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: $19.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140385
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.