Are you a Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative, you will provide assistance with post-closed loan functions
- Process new loan booking & servicing
- Provide resolutions to discrepancies
- Track and follow-up on various insurances
- Prepare real estate payoff statements
- Set up and maintenance of loans
- Provide resolution to discrepancies with member accounts and personnel
- Order, communicate timelines and tracks appraisals
- Annual escrow processing and analysis
- Respond to telephone calls and e-mails for lending technical support from both members and staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office or administrative support experience
- Mortgage servicing and/or any financial experience is a plus; may consider a recent grad
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and advanced in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Top notch time-management skills in a deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (but some flexibility)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138479
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.