Are you a MRO Buyer / Stores Coordinator who has Oracle experience? Are you a MRO Buyer / Stores Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a collaborative team environment?
Our client is a recognized leader in their industry. They provide their employees a supportive environment that focuses on teamwork and collaboration and encourages personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a MRO Buyer / Stores Coordinator, you will troubleshoot and resolve issues with receiving, purchasing, invoicing and expediting.
- Support MRO Buyer and site personnel to convert requisitions to purchase orders
- Source non-stock items
- Review supplier acknowledgements, notifications and update pricing/delivery dates as needed
- Navigate and perform transactions in Oracle
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have MRO buying experience
- Experience in a maintenance stores/parts environment is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have Oracle experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Collaborative, team environment
- Company that takes pride in beating out their competitors
- Top performer in the market / industry
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the MRO Buyer / Stores Coordinator position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – AFTER TRAINING POSITION WILL BE REMOTE MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 138708
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.