Are you a New Patient Coordinator who has strong communication skills? Are you a New Patient Coordinator who takes initiative and follows through on promises?
Our client is an award-winning dental practice that provides a friendly and comfortable experience for their patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a New Patient Coordinator, you will be responsible for each patient’s initial experience from scheduling and verifying insurance coverage options, to going through their initial medical history to ensure complete information is gathered.
- Send out thankyou cards
- Back up to Patient Greeter and perform other tasks in support of the Front Office Team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in an office setting is required
- Any medical office experience is preferred
- Experience working with scheduling of patients, customers or others is a plus
- Working with medical or dental insurance is preferred
- Knowledge of dental and/or medical terminology is recommended
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience working with Eaglesoft is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to empathize with patient dental anxiety concerns
- Great phone skills and the ability to seek to understand others needs
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Must take initiative and follow through on promises
- Team player and ability to work well with others at all levels of an organization
- Must possess a curious nature and have an interest in process improvement
- Must respect confidentiality
- Outgoing, friendly and positive attitude
- Professional phone etiquette
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great place to work with great staff and patients
- Stable company
- Excellent employee longevity
- Opportunity to see the rewards of the work you do
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the New Patient Coordinator position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138935
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.