Are you an Office / Accounts Payable Assistant who works well with numbers? Are you an Office / Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Accounts Payable Assistant, you will post accounts payable and review statements.
- Work with vendors on shortage claims
- Work with the Warehouses on shortage claims
- Scan paperwork
- Print invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience in any of the following: accounting, bookkeeping, accounts payable, invoicing, billing
- Computer savvy
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable and positive
- Must work well with numbers and maintain integrity of all customer data
- Ability to understand system and business processes
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in team environment
- Must be flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Office / Accounts Payable Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139246
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.