Are you an Office Administrator who is looking for part-time hours? Are you an Office Administrator who enjoys working with people face to face and over the phone?
Our client was established in the 1980’s and is a religious organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Administrator, you will greet visitors and members, and answer phones to assist with questions or take messages as needed.
- Monthly newsletters and mailings
- Coordinate volunteer schedules
- Handle incoming payments/donations
- Update and maintain website and social media sites
- Help with miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of administrative support or office support experience where you worked with people face to face and over the phone
- Must have social media experience
- Intermediate MSWD skills
- Must be okay working a small office and being alone in the office at times
- Must enjoy working with people and have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must greet everyone with a smile and hear a smile over the phone
- Strong people and social skills
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good work ethic
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quiet working atmosphere
- Opportunity to work with friendly staff and volunteers
Hours: 20-25 hours a week, Monday – Thursday, may work some Friday’s, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Administrator position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139062
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.