Are you an Office Administrator who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Office Administrator who enjoys working with people?
Our client offers cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. They are dedicated to providing professional work and building strong relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Administrator, you will process 15-20 invoices each day in QuickBooks, answer phones and take care of e-mail correspondence.
- Assist human resources with keeping current open positions listed on Indeed and Craigslist
- Complete new hire background checks and potentially assist with interviews
- Assist human resources with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
- Any human resources experience is a huge plus
- Any experience with a CRM is a huge plus
- Energetic and personable
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and non stressful environment
- No micromanaging
- Loyal and easygoing customers
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Administrator position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137980
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.