Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will complete 30 outgoing calls per day to leads, take incoming service calls and enter services into the system.
- Answer incoming calls and direct them accordingly
- Schedule sales appointments for the sales representatives and schedule service calls using a script
- Work with the rest of the team in the office to reach the goal of setting sales appointments per week
- Assist with any miscellaneous duties such as light filing, scheduling installations and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of call center, reception or office assistant experience
- A lot of experience working on the phones is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working with mail merges is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Experience with Outlook and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Must have a great phone voice and be comfortable using a script
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family-oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm or 9:30am – 6:00pm, pending lunch break, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr. – Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138120
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.