Are you an Office Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting the underwriting team, answering incoming calls and processing payments.
- Document files
- Enter information into the system
- E-mail quotes to customers
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of office or administrative assistant experience
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Remote position – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN AND HAVE RELIABLE INTERNET
Job ID: 138130
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.