Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong time-management skills?
Our client is a full-service accounting firm. They offer their clients a broad range of services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assembling tax returns, printing out finished taxes and any labels needed.
- Assemble all the paperwork in the correct order or groupings
- Any other clerical functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of clerical experience, preferably from within an office setting
- Experience assembling and putting paperwork all together in a certain order is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be ok with handling repetitive tasks
- Strong time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff
- Fun work environment
Hours: Monday-Friday hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138173
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.