Are you an Office Assistant who has very professional communication skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a position with a lot of variety?
Our client specializes in car sales and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be helping with benefits by enrolling employees in the HRIS system, assisting with reports and different safety reports/documents.
- Backup to front desk during lunches and mornings
- Answer phones
- Transfer calls to appropriate people and/or departments
- Greet visitors
- Sort and run mail through the postage meter
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office support and/or receptionist experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge with basic formulas within Excel is a plus
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Education reimbursement
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138176
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.