Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor in the Ripon area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will monitor, respond to e-mails and answer incoming calls.
- Occasionally make outbound calls to follow up on information needed
- Write up customer orders
- Data entry
- Assist the quality department in requesting documents from vendors and then entering this information into the system
- Order office supplies
- Any other miscellaneous clerical tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of office or administrative experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive attitude
- Must be willing/eager to help and learn their industry
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business 50 years
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Ripon, WI
Job ID: 138228
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.