Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a smaller company?
Our client has been offering heating and air conditioning services for over 30 years. They have a reputation for providing experienced, knowledgeable technicians and quality service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phones, assist any walk-in traffic and assist any customers with questions.
- Schedule appointments for technicians
- Ensure technicians schedules are running smoothly
- Assist with warranty work
- Enter invoices, receive payments and filing
- Assist with keeping the office clean and sanitized
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a receptionist role or something similar where you had to schedule appointments is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who is a quick learner and has stellar customer service skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail, organized and strong prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety in your day
- Ability to take ownership of the role and make an impact on the success of the company
- Small office /company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138316
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.