Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who is confident and enjoys working with an Apple/MAC computer?
Our client is a large business owner looking for extra help with various projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working from the client’s home, working on their computer, setting up folders, deleting folders, deleting various e-mails and putting e-mails/electronic paperwork in different folders.
- Change quotes on client’s signature email
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience and knowledge of working with an Apple/MAC computer
- Office background is highly preferred
- Must know how to navigate through an Apple/MAC computer, create folders, move around lots of files and work with e-mail etc.
- Computer savvy overall
- Must be trustworthy and friendly
- Flexible and easygoing
- Ability to handle, work with and maintain very confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 1 day per week, preferably Tuesdays but they are open, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138388
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.