Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys doing research and project work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a position with part-time hours?
Our client is non-profit organization that promotes the growth of individuals by understanding that there is value and purpose within everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will work on an accounts payable project. The project consists of setting up a system to align all three businesses accounting practices.
- Determine method of payment for each vendor; ACH, checks etc.
- Work within a spreadsheet entering data
- Look at old files and determine if they need to keep them or toss them
- Access various accounts and set up all new passwords for the new Accountant and log on a spreadsheet
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of clerical background
- Experience doing research and project work is preferred
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable working with the internet
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed, organized and not afraid to dive into a project
- Must like to do research work and dig in to things
- Ability to pick up on things quickly
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive work environment
- Variety in your workday
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138392
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.