Are you an Office Assistant who has strong problem solving and time-management skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client provides system software for tracking medical records and information.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk, greeting/directing visitors, answering phones and taking messages.
- Responsible for the operation and presentation of the office
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors as well as any office functions that need to be completed
- Data entry and word processing
- Filing and faxing
- Internet research
- Make travel reservations
- Organize meeting notes and put into files
- May need to travel to the post office and office supply store
- Minor accounting tasks in Excel
- Manage schedules
- Occasional light office cleaning
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of administrative assistant or office assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with an Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or someone who is in the process of graduating in May with that degree
- An Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or someone who is graduating in May with that degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any knowledge working with formulas in Excel is highly preferred
- Must be comfortable working on the internet
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction well
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and family focused company
- Ability to have variety every day in the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Hours: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138417
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.