Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in sales and service of agricultural equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be back up to answering phones and will be going onto Amazon/eBay clicking screens to get their company orders.
- Print the invoices
- Match invoices with the invoices they already have on their end
- Enter Amazon orders into Excel
- Read documents, print labels and file alphabetically
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office and customer service experience
- Any filing experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable working on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and positive attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work schedule
- Family owned company
- Small group of people to work with
Hours: 10 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138474
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.