Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small office with a family feel?
Our client specializes in financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be helping with a project for the office, sending out forms to clients and writing numbers/information into forms.
- Track all outgoing and incoming forms
- Assist with mailing out forms
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate or someone currently going to school looking for summer work
- Would also consider someone who has worked in the past but has taken time off recently and is ready to get back out into the workforce
- Must have clear and well-written penmanship skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Motivated and a quick learner
- Must be extremely accurate and detailed
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and follow through skills to meet deadlines
- Must learn and follow the company processes
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and with the team
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office with a family feel
- Variety of work each day
- Opportunity to grow your skills and learn new things
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138536
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.