Are you an Office Assistant who lives within 2 hours of Neenah, WI? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will provide support to the driver qualification services by ordering and reviewing documents for clients.
- Maintain client data in the system
- Coordinate document workflow
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience from within a business setting
- Any experience doing data entry/computer focused experience is highly preferred
- Someone who is tech savvy is a plus
- Computer literate and able to catch on quickly to new programs/software
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must be able to navigate the internet
- Any SAP experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy when entering things into the computer
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently but ask questions when needed
- Must be okay with doing more repetitive and monotonous work
- Must live within 2 hours of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary – long term
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE – MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 138614
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.