Are you an Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been serving the Fox Valley area with their paving needs since 1977.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will greet walk in –traffic, answer phones, enter data into a software program and send e-emails.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office assistant, receptionist or support type experience from within an office setting
- Someone who has done data entry is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge in QuickBooks is preferred
- Professional, friendly and easygoing
- Must have a smile through the phone
- Must be able to take good notes retain the information given and remember it
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must take initiative
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented company
- Great internal longevity
Hours: 32 hours per week Tuesday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138615
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.