Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys a lot of variety in your duties? Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be splitting your time assisting the Mail area, Receptionist and National Accounts department.
- Handle all the mail coming into the corporate office
- Organize the mail into bins for each location
- Sort and deliver mail and packages to the other locations
- Take care of stamping all outgoing mail through the postage machine
- Open checks, post and apply the checks to customer accounts
- Data entry
- Sit at the front desk
- Answer incoming calls, direct calls to the correct person and take messages
- Greet any walk-in traffic
- Match up accounts payables and receivables invoices
- Miscellaneous office tasks and project work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Any invoicing experience is a plus
- An Associate degree in Accounting, Finance and/or someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a huge plus
- Positive and motivated personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be okay with a lot of data entry as well as phone work
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work with a lot of interruptions throughout the day
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist however
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138688
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.