Are you an Office Assistant who would like to set your own schedule? Are you an Office Assistant who loves support work?
Our client, established in 1976, is a nationwide leader in their industry!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with office duties.
- Greet customers
- Answer phones to help customers questions or transfer the call
- Respond to customer emails
- Daily bank deposits
- Pick up mail daily at post office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- MSWD and Excel
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Dependable and reliable
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, with a good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back office
- Great work environment
Hours: Full or part time hours between 8:00 – 4:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138733
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.