Are you an Office Assistant who lives within driving distance of the Fox Valley area? Are you an Office Assistant who likes behind the scenes work?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will manage requests from the sales team that are uploaded to the custom print website.
- Evaluate multiple versions of prints
- Process purchase order
- Conduct final proofing of Illustrator/Photoshop files
- Document into a local database
- Communicate with manufacturing, master planning, customer service, sales
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Support background / experience with strong computer skills
- Experience in a support role within a manufacturing co or experience with printing industry is helpful
- Associate degree preferred
- Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge
- Experience with vector files is a plus
- Excel and Outlook experience
- MS teams proficiency
- Reliable and independent
- Able to meet deadlines, make sure all resources are utilized to keep project on task
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task with good organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:00pm or 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – TRAINING WILL BE VIRTUAL AND POSITION WILL BE A COMBINATION OF REMOTE AND OFFICE; MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF THE FOX VALLEY AREA
Job ID: 138720
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.