Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys variety in your role? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company who has been in business for over 100 years?
Our client specializes in providing engineering and architecture services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support daily operations of the plan and print room.
- Run copies and assemble various documents such as specification sheets, reports, etc.
- Maintain filing system
- Prepare documents and/or packages for shipping & delivery
- Daily assistance with reception
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office assistant, office support work experience along with any amount of experience in answering phones
- Any construction industry experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong customer service and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Leading firm in their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138954
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.