Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent data entry and typing skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work within a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a title company with great employee longevity. They understand that every situation is unique and are able to provide personalized quality products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant you will enter orders into RamQuest and property information
- Answer phones and transfers calls
- Assist with ordering office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of office experience
- Must have customer service experience, ideally working with attorneys, realtors, lenders and builders
- Experience with phones and doing data entry is ideal
- Extremely strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with RamQuest is a huge plus
- Must be eager and willing to learn and want to grow with the company
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a good note taker throughout the process of training
- Ability to handle constructive advice and listen to others as you are trained and take direction well
- Excellent multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business since 1984
- Great longevity of staff
- Great opportunity to grow within the company
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bonus incentives
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Day credits
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138959
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.