Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a permanent opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides services for the real estate community. They promote and maintain high standards of conduct for their industry and unite and engage those in the profession.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working with all real estate contracts that have been entered into their system, review the listing information and compare it to the contract to make sure all is correct.
- Follow up with members on any questions regarding policies
- Back up for data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant experience
- On the job data entry experience is ideal
- Any experience working with contracts or detailed reports is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software/programs quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Patient and kind personality
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful working environment
- Great internal longevity
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 15 hours per week Monday, Thursday and Friday 10:00am – 3:00pm contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139001
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.