Are you an Office Assistant who has strong organizational and decision-making skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity with a company that offers growth opportunities?
Our client is a family owned company that provides transportation solutions. They work with companies both big and small.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will help with payroll, billing and data entry.
- Answer phones
- E-mail information
- Manage paperwork
- Schedule pick-ups and deliveries from suppliers and customers
- Process paperwork for payment and also process the drivers paperwork
- Down the road you will be promoted to a lead role
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office support/administrative experience
- Must have some form of experience working in transportation or trucking in a support role
- Any military experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with ability to catch into new programs/software
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Any truckload or transportation management software is a huge plus
- Self-starter, motivated and focused
- Outstanding people skills
- Effective listening and phone skills
- Must be able to work in high pressure situations
- Superior organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong time-management skills and must adapt quickly to changing priorities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Busy environment and days go by fast
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) with employer match
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139088
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.