Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment?
Our client is a property management company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be answering the phones and writing up service requests from tenants.
- Assist with e-mail correspondence
- Reach out to maintenance with any tenant issues
- Show the model apartments to prospective tenants
- Assist anywhere else needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Easy going and team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Great team
Hours: Ideally Monday – Friday but will consider 4 days per week 9:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139114
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.