Are you an Office Assistant who has experience working with an ERP software system? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong critical thinking skills?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation. In addition to offering a top rated benefits package, they provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be supporting the Office Representatives on projects and changes.
- Submit and deliver inspection results
- Answer correspondences from customers via phone and e-mail
- Review and process sales quotes into work orders and maintenance contracts
- Create new customer accounts and update existing accounts
- May help with larger clean-up or project based updates as needed with time
WHAT YOU NEED:
- ERP system experience preferred
- Solid customer service and communication skills
- Office and administrative experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong data entry skills
- Any experience using Penta, Smartsheet, Outlook, Microsoft Teams and/or Zoom is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Must be process driven
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business since 1880
- Company has great internal longevity
- Company provides continuous learning, improvement and development opportunities for employees
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139137
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.