Are you an Office Assistant who has strong numbers ability? Are you an Office Assistant who is fast-paced and deadline driven?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will monitor incoming payroll information and update information in the system.
- Prepare projected eligibility reports
- Conduct lost participant searches
- Manage address reports or e-mail listings for required notices
- Assist with updating internal systems for new plan set ups
- May have to occasionally reach out to others for information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some type of numbers, analyzing numbers or finance background is highly preferred
- Financial background highly preferred
- Experience in the 401(k) or retirement industry is ideal and a huge plus
- Would consider recent graduates with a degree in finance, business or a related field
- A college degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate alpha numeric data entry skills
- Self-starter and detail oriented
- Must be fast-paced and deadline oriented
- Must adapt well to procedural and departmental changes
- Ability to work with people at all job levels
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently and with direction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – may consider 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 /hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139317
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.