Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to gain experience with a non-profit organization? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will scan documents and reach out to clients directly if something is missing or to get clarification.
- Process requests for database queries, file applications and create paper client files
- Enter clients mailed applications into the state application and review for input accuracy
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of data entry or clerical experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be personable and passionate about working with people
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a more stressful environment and adapt well to change quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Rewarding work
- Health Insurance
Hours: 37.5 hour per week 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139356
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.