Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who has office experience?
Our client is a large business owner looking for extra help with various projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working from the client’s home, working on their computer, setting up folders, deleting folders, deleting various e-mails and putting e-mails/electronic paperwork in different folders.
- Change quotes on client’s signature email
- Pick up groceries
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office background
- Someone with office assistant experience is highly preferred
- Anyone that has accounting or bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Computer savvy overall
- Someone who has worked on an Apple/MAC computer is highly preferred
- Must be trustworthy and friendly
- Flexible and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills and must take initiative
- Ability to handle, work with and maintain very confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 2-3 days per week preferably Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139570
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.