Are you an Office Assistant who works great with numbers? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in transport equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, take messages and route calls.
- Print vendor invoices and put them in the mail
- Follow up with vendors on invoices as needed
- Greet walk-in customers
- File, fax and scan documents
- Assist anywhere else as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be a quick learner and comfortable working with numbers
- Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must work well with numbers
- Personable and friendly
- Ability pick up on things quickly and know when to ask questions
- Must take good/detailed notes
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 20 hours per week 12:00pm – 4:00pm Monday – Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139673
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.