Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will file paper documents in alphabetical order and retrieve documents from filing bins.
- Prepares files, copies and scans client/company documents using a scanning machine
- Index forms by recognizing required documents and assigning documents to correct file through the electronic indexing system
- Provide Receptionist coverage on a regular basis
- Enter client/company data into various spreadsheets and systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office assistant, reception, data entry or administrative support type background within an office setting
- Experience working in a call center type environment is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to switch between screens and navigate well on the internet
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to pick up on things quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be ok with prolonged times of standing and occasionally lifting boxes of 25 lbs. or less
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary – long term
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139724
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.