Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a stable company in the Kaukauna, WI area? Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detail oriented and enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a growing business that serves manufacturing and construction companies throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with credit/collections and administrative duties.
- Build relationships with clients
- Enter information into the computer to prepare orders and quotes generated from the Insides Sales team
- Proofread orders and quotes for accuracy
- Take customer calls regarding materials and to troubleshoot where the material is
- Fill printers and hand out faxes
- Support any other departments needed
- Process credit card payments
- Resolve short pays or overpayments from customers
- Complete ACH requests
- Review aging reports and contact customers with inquiries on payments
- Send out monthly statements
- Fill out credit reference requests
- Complete open accounts requests
- Complete bank deposits
- Back up front desk with phones on lunch and breaks when needed
- Support Sales department with administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- 1+ years of administrative assistant experience is ideal
- Any order entry experience is a plus
- Any credit/collections experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with AS400 is a plus
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- A company that hires within
- Very stable company in the area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Cash bonus quarterly
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139818
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.