Are you an Office Assistant who has strong customer service skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is family-owned company in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will enter order information that is pulled from the items the staff gets daily.
- Back-up to answering the phone
- Website input
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience that includes some type of data entry work
- Computer savvy
- Friendly and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be detailed and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and family feel atmosphere
- Laid back working environment
- Product discount
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 139833
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.