Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours?
Our client specializes in helping businesses thrive and be successful.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for pulling together all the information for driver immigration paperwork and getting it entered into the system.
- Data entry
- Transfer driver immigration data from one software system to another
- Make copies
- Any additional miscellaneous administrative tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is a plus
- MSWD skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Google Drive is a plus
- Experience using DocuSign is a plus
- Must be comfortable doing a lot of data entry
- Ability to stay focused and handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very close group
- Family type and caring environment
- Gain experience
Hours: Part-time 5-8 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary would consider a long-term option, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140590
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.