Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers and data entry? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working in the National Accounts department, entering data, matching up accounts payables and receivables invoices.
- Speak with vendors and store locations at times over the phone to get additional information needed
- Miscellaneous office tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Accounts payable or invoicing experience is a plus
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Positive and motivated personality
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist however
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Paid holidays
Hours: 30 – 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140703
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.