Are you an Office Assistant who wants to pick your work schedule? Are you an Office Assistant who wants to work in New London, WI?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for filing and transferring paper files to an electronic format.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Filing experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and data entry skills
- Able to work well independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Hours: Full or part time hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 140880
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.