Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a property management company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be answering the phones, writing up service requests from tenants and reaching out to maintenance with any tenant issues.
- Show the model apartment to prospective tenants
- Type up labels and lease materials
- Assist anywhere else needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- MSWD skills
- Easy going and team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Great team
- Health insurance
Hours: Ideally Monday – Friday but will consider 4 days per week 9:00am – 4:00/5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140801
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.