Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys having a variety of tasks? Are you an Office Assistant who has a go with the flow type attitude and can learn new processes quickly?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will work closely with the clinic manager to handle day to day tasks.
- Purchase supplies for existing facilities as well as purchase items for new location openings
- Purchase inventory and distribute to the correct location/area
- Facilitate any returns that need to be done on products
- Assist with phone coverage and front desk coverage
- Order and stock supplies for home office location
- Facilitate dictation process
- Contact and coordinate lights/maintenance/pest control/fire department inspections, etc. as needed
- Organize outside storage facility, add boxes as needed and pull records as requested for billing team
- Go to the post office to mail boxes
- Contact for printer maintenance and supplies
- Open and distribute mail on a daily basis and scanning of mail to other areas
- Manage click and ship accounts for all the offices for postage
- Approve orders placed by other locations
- Place hotel reservations if needed
- Assist with receipts for the charge card
- Assist with other projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds, bend, reach and stoop
- Medical or clinic experience is a huge plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be well spoken with all clients in person and over the phone
- Ability to handle a very fast paced environment and position and stay calm and handle the work load without getting overwhelmed
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Time management skills and self directed
- Good sense of humor and ability to work as a team but also work very independently
- Go with the flow type of attitude and be able to be patient
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must be very detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work
- Growing company with great longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.50 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137159
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.