Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detailed? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that offers a variety of products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be reviewing all the PPP loans, going through a checklist and reaching out to appraisers if necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in reviewing loans
- An appraiser would be highly preferred for this role
- Experience working with agricultural loans is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Friendly and personable
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be focused and pick up on things quickly
- Ability to work well independently and meet deadlines
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, growing company
- Fun and flexible work environment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: New London, WI- THIS POSITION CAN BE IN THE OFFICE OR REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
Job ID: 137177
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.