Are you an Office Assistant who wants to work in a law firm? Are you an Office Assistant who has a high attention to detail?
Our client is a law firm who specializes in family, employment and estate law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer a 2 line phone system and greet clients as they arrive for appointments.
- Type, file and photocopy documents
- Will transcribe and dictate
- Keep the office tidy and organized
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant, administrative or receptionist experience
- Legal experience is preferred
- Dictation and transcribing experience is preferred
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Detailed and very conscientious of your work
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137577
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.