Are you an Office Assistant who has title experience? Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent people skills?
Our client is a tool that aids in creating a smoother process for real estate transactions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will handle a variety of duties for the company.
- Go to the register of deeds probate office and search for information
- Conduct online searches
- Close title packages
- Complete all appropriate documents
- Sit down with the customers and process transactions
- Work with seller statements
- Handle a lot of computer data entry
- Work with various transactions, construction dispersing documents and loans
- Manage the construction draws and handle all the backup of the all the specific paperwork that is involved
- Talk with customers as needed
- May back up the receptionist for coverage at times
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have title experience
- Any experience within a title company, bank, mortgage company or real estate company is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software, programs and systems quickly
- Excellent people skills
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work well with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very stable and growing company
- Very fun and nice atmosphere to work in
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137617
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.