Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel and PowerPoint skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will enter data and assist customers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have data entry experience where you had to interpret data
- Must have strong experience working with numbers
- Basic skillset in MSWD, intermediate in Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate skillset in Access is preferred
- Any Microsoft Publisher experience is a plus
- Self-starter, friendly and personable
- Strong analytical skills is ideal
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
Hours: Part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison area, WI
Job ID: 137666
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.