Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a quiet work environment? Are you an Office Assistant who is tech savvy and can pick up on new software quickly?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be help to change paper files into digital files.
- Go through files to sort and organize them
- Pull files for storage
- Scan paperwork and save it into the company software
- Possible data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have excellent office skills with the ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Tech savvy and able to pick up on software quickly
- Must be able to bend, reach and stoop at times, maybe about 50% of the week
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stay very focused in a quiet environment
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Ability to handle very repetitive and monotonous tasks
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work
- Growing company with great longevity
- Opportunity to get out working quickly
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137664
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.