Are you an Office Assistant who has outstanding computer skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working a fast-paced environment?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be indexing, electronically filing driver documents by selecting the company name, driver name and documenting type for each page received.
- File original vehicle documents into file cabinets or folders for record storage
- Scan driver qualification, vehicle and hours of service documents on scanners
- Assist with front desk duties such as answering phones or welcoming guests/vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office assistant, reception, data entry or administrative support type background within an office setting is highly preferred
- Experience working in a call center type environment is also highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to switch between screens and learn new programs quickly
- Ability to navigate on the internet
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Focused, quick thinker with the ability to catch on quickly
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, Wisconsin
Job ID: 137685
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.