Are you an Office Assistant who has strong data entry skills and enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Hortonville area?
Our client is a newer business in the Hortonville area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will enter data, process title applications and assist with payroll functions.
- Process paperwork to send to banks for funding
- Assist with accounts payable
- Assist with accounts receivable
- License and title processing
- Assist with receptionist duties
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office and accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has dealership experience that has worked in the office
- Dealership, automotive or any similar industry experience is highly preferred
- Any cash handling experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional and energetic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must enjoy entering data and working with numbers
- Must be adaptable and flexible to change directions as needed
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family-owned business
- Variety of duties throughout the day
- Ability to learn new things and help with a variety of tasks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job ID: 137707
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.