Are you an Office Assistant who has strong customer service and relationship building skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will hand count applications by county location.
- Open, date stamp and sort mail
- Assist in keeping projects organized
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of clerical experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be personable and passionate about working with people
- Strong customer service relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a more stressful environment and adapt well to change quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Rewarding work
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137727
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.