Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with customers over the phone? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a variety of duties?
Our client has been in business for over 40 years and specializes in communication system installations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer a 5 line phone system.
- Order parts for jobs and projects
- Take care of all shipping and receiving via UPS and mail
- Package up repairs and prepare them for returning to the manufacturer
- Data entry
- Light dispatching with a technician regarding a work order
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office assistant experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Reception experience is preferred
- Basic Excel and Outlook skills
- AutoCAD experience is a bonus
- Focused, friendly and a team player
- Ability to adapt to what is priority at a given time
Hours: 25 hours a week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137769
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.